Elinor Griffith is a writer, editor and gourmet guide. She graduated from the University of North Carolina and worked for years as a Senior Editor at Reader’s Digest, first in Montreal and then in Chappaqua, N.Y. Recently, she moved to Connecticut, where she bikes, kayaks and is looking forward to clamming on the Long Island Sound for her dinner. Elinor is passionate about FOOD, FRIENDS and FRANCE. Well, actually, just about any place in the world with delicious food....
To reach Elinor, please submit this form.
Home Madison, Ct.
Education UNC-Chapel Hill, Political Science (honors) and French
• New Castle Community Media Center Board, Chappaqua, N.Y.
• Open Door Board, providing health care to 40,000 Westchester, N.Y., residents
• UNC Medical Journalism Advisory Board, Chapel Hill, N.C.
• Chappaqua Antiques Show, Publicity Chair
• Chappaqua Interfaith Council